At Pearson, Shakespeare's famous call to arms is really a plea to legs, to toughen up and keep riding no matter how cold the conditions. That’s why we created our new thermal Bib Shorts. Responsibly designed to last for years, they are built around a uniquely adapted Pearson PHD pad. Its construction, for maximum riding comfort, is based on data gathered during a decade of Pearson bike-fitting expertise. The fully recycled Roubaix fabric has a slick, matt outer for superior aerodynamics, while the inside features a brushed finish for comfort. The fabric is fractionally heavier, so keeps out the wind that penetrates standard Lycra. Cut longer in the leg for muscle warmth around the knee, a lightweight gripper pairs seamlessly with our Cold Start leg warmers. A high-cut, thermal waist protects the abdomen and kidney area, while the bib section, also 100% recycled, is made from a breathable, high-wicking mesh. A smooth elastic edge eliminates discomfort.
• Exclusive 'ride all day' Pearson House Design ventilating comfort pad.
• Thermal aerodynamic external surface and soft-touch internal fabric.
• Cut longer in the leg to keep muscles protected.
• Pair with Pearson Cold Start merino leg warmers.
• Fully recycled material (main and bib section).
• Reflective side tabs for extra visibility.
• Main fabric: 78% recycled nylon; 22% recycled Lycra.
• Mesh bib section: 73% recycled Nylon 27% recycled Lycra.
• Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology.
• ‘Pearson House Design’ Half Moon breathable layered pad.
Pearson bib shorts are close fitting and designed to fit comfortably over a base layer.
- S – 30″ (76cm)
- M – 32″ (81cm)
- L – 34″ (86cm)
- XL – 36″ (91cm)
- XXL – 38″ (96cm)