LAKA is a team that looks out for each other. Our collective cover is made especially for cyclists, for life on and off your bike.
LAKA has flipped outdated traditional insurance on its head with no more fixed upfront premiums. Instead, your monthly contributions are based on the collectives' claims that month. Your max monthly price is capped, but the savings are all yours. Plus, 80% of your money goes straight back into the collective: fixing, replacing and helping. And the other 20% keeps their wheels spinning. It’s as simple as that.
And when things go bad, LAKA's got your back. Claims are handled by experts and usually agreed within a day. With no depreciation or excess. They've ditched annual contracts locking you in, with LAKA, if you want to leave, you can. Anytime.
1. Flexible cover - no annual subscription, you can pause or cancel anytime
2. Pay nothing upfront - all claims are split fairly at the end of each month
3. No depreciation & £0 excess on your new bike
4. Your claims are handled in-house by cycling experts who know how your bike works
5. 5-star claims experience - claims are usually agreed within a day