Pearson cycling multi-tools are forged from high-specification, hardened chrome-vanadium steel. The highly durable Fiddlesticks CO2 features a selection of Allen keys, Torx drivers and screwdrivers, so you can ride with total confidence. The clever CO2 head can be used in combination with a screw-thread canister, for quick and easy inflation on the go. The head is sprung, allowing for controlled release to avoid losing the full contents of the canister if not required. The tool stows easily in a pocket or seat pack.
• Durable, hardened Chrome-Vanadium steel construction
• Lightweight, compact design
• 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm Allen keys
• T10 and T25 Torx drivers
• Flathead and cross head screwdrivers
• Aluminium CO2 Inflator head