PEARSON ONLINE BIKE BUYING PROCESS
British Design since 1860
Take your pick.
Put the wheels in motion.
Because we size and build every bike to order, yours will be as unique as you are, designed to perfectly meet your cycling needs. Once happy, simply select and buy.
Measure twice cut once.
As components vary in size, we’ll help you confirm (or reselect) to ensure you achieve your optimum riding position. Once your bike is finalised, it’s then destined for our build shop.
A. Delivered direct to your home
B. Collect from your local bike shop
C. Shipped to a friendly, local mechanic
D. Collect from our London store
The Pearson guarantee
- All Pearson frames come with a five-year warranty, covering all manufacturing defects with unlimited mileage. Parts are covered by a one-year warranty. See Warranty details
- Every new Pearson bike includes the offer of one month’s free insurance for protection and peace of mind. Plus, an ongoing option to insure at a discounted rate. See Insurance details.
- Should you feel your new bike doesn’t meet your expectations, we’re always happy to reassess any fit considerations to make your bike just right.
- For further advice on any aspect of cycling, simply contact Pearson directly: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; chat online at pearson1860.com, or phone ++44 20 8642 2095.
- Join the community - our intent is to make the world want to cycle. Share your experiences and benefits of cycling, alongside the many others who follow our social channels across the globe.
- Become a member of Pearson CC and ride with like-minded fellow cyclists on organised rides, Zwift (for exclusive kit use: gopearson), sportives, training sessions and races. Pearson CC
Pearson: British design since 1860
Pearson house designPearson House Design (PhD) is our in-house design system. A method developed using data from thousands of bike-fittings, it enables Pearson to create the optimum geometries for all our bike frames. PhD geometry means Pearson frames are designed to be ‘fit-friendly’, able to accommodate a range of positions for men and women. PhD eliminates the need for a made-to-measure frame.
The perfect fitOur design philosophy allows us to optimise your position by changing stem length, saddle height and setback, crank length and cleat position. A Pearson online bike-fit sizing also considers your riding aspirations, fitness, flexibility and any injury history. For maximising comfort and efficiency, a bike-fit sizing is essential. That’s why no Pearson bike bought online leaves our premises without one.
Young hands, wise headsPearson has been fitting bikes for longer than any other bike company in the world. We've learned a few things in that century and a half. So, while much has changed since the days when we fitted penny-farthings, we believe that every decade counts, that knowledge is accumulative. Our mechanics might combine strong young hands with the latest tech, but they're overseen by some wise old heads to ensure customers achieve the best possible riding experience.
Partner programme for the retailers or handy mechanics
As compensation for finalising assembly of a Pearson’s bike we offer £30 payment to retailers or a £30 voucher to your friendly mechanic. Our experience suggests that following this final bike assembly a retailer is guaranteed further visits from each customer, establishing longer term relationships and ongoing custom. It’s a great opportunity demonstrate quality service.