A midweight, Sportwool cycling jersey celebrating a classic route. At close to 70km, the Box Hill loop sets out from Richmond, heading for Great Bookham Common. Box Hill achieved global renown during the 2012 Olympic Road Race, when nine laps of the hill were the focal point of the event. This classic summer cycling jersey is perfect for such a testing ride, featuring a breathable fabric that wicks sweat superbly for exceptional moisture transfer.
Sportwool is a high-performance fabric that boasts the natural performance properties of merino wool. Soft, lightweight and comfortable, merino prevents odour build-up, needs less washing and is naturally sustainable. The jersey has a full-length zip and three rear pockets for vital cargo and supplies. Design elements include a Pearson logo on the shoulder, Pearson Rose detail on the arm, as well as an exclusive ‘To Box Hill graphic.
• Breathableand lightweight sustainable merino blend.
• High-wicking for quick moisture transfer.
• Naturally odour resistant for less washing.
• Full-length YKK zipper with neck garage.
• Two easy reach rear pockets, one single zipped security pocket.
• Tailored long sleeve with cuff to hold position.
• Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology for long term durability.
• Pearson finely embroidered logo in white.
• Pearson Rose detail sewn cotton badge for the seal of authenticity.
• Exclusive Box Hill graphic.
• 39% fine merino.
• 6% polyester.
• Double stitched tough elasticated hem with light rear silicone gripper
• Double stitched fine front hem for comfort and long term stretch.
• Full length YKK zipper.