A midweight Sportwool cycling jersey celebrating a classic route within easy reach of Pearson's Sheen location. London to Brighton is a perennial favourite, mixing miles of rolling hills with testing A-roads. The route sets out from our Sheen store, winds towards the imposing Ditchling Beacon before arriving at the coast. This classic summer cycling jersey is perfect for such conditions, featuring a breathable fabric that wicks sweat superbly for exceptional moisture transfer.
Made from Sportwool, it provides exceptional moisture transfer and breathability. That’s thanks to merino wool (39%), a miracle fabric that is soft, lightweight and sustainable (it needs less washing), and extremely versatile. When you sweat, merino fibres hold perspiration without feeling damp against your skin. In cooler conditions merino traps air, which is then warmed by body heat, while excess heat is released as vapour. (Merino also absorbs UV radiation.) The jersey has a full-length zip and three sizeable pockets, including a zipped rear pocket, for stowing spares or a jacket. The arm features a Pearson Rose logo, while the inside carries an exclusive To Brighton graphic, courtesy of designer Rich Hall.
• Breathable and lightweight sustainable merino blend.
• High-wicking for quick moisture transfer.
• Naturally odour resistant for less washing.
• Full-length YKK zipper with neck garage.
• Two easy reach rear pockets, one single zipped security pocket.
• Tailored long sleeve with cuff to hold position.
• Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology for long term durability.
• Pearson finely embroidered logo in white.
• Pearson Rose detail sewn cotton badge for the seal of authenticity.
• Exclusive To Brighton graphic
A close fitting tailored garment. Distinct styling with the benefits of being made of a high-performance fabric that boasts the natural performance properties of merino wool.
S – 36″ (91cm)
M – 38.5″ (97cm)
L – 40.5″ (103cm)
XL – 43″ (109cm)
XXL – 45″ (114cm)
Measured under the arms around the chest.