Pearson’s Kick Back shorts are perfect for all-day use, both on and off the bike. A water-repellent treatment copes effortlessly with sudden showers, while the fabric also regulates body temperature to prevent overheating. The shorts have a tailored fit and feature four-way stretch, for both performance and comfort when riding.
The Kick Back shorts are finished with ‘sonic welding’, to maximise durability. The ingenious, technical polyamide fabric significantly reduces the amount of washing required. That’s thanks to a carbon-infused thread, woven into the fabric to eliminate bacteria; not only does it prevent the shorts from smelling, it won’t wash out. And when you do launder the shorts, the inbuilt crease-resistance means there’s no need to iron. The extremely robust fabric further extends product life and your sustainability credentials.
• Carbon-infused polyamide - for temperature regulation.
• Water-repellent - for all condition wear.
• Polyamide fabric - for stretch and durability.
• British tailored fit - for smart appearance and form.
• Four-way stretch - for comfort.
• Minimal washing - to maximise wear time.
• Crease-resistant - no need to iron and ready to wear.
• 'Antipop' popper front fastener - slim for extra comfort.
• Two front pockets- for easy access
• Rear zipped left pocket - for security.
• Rear 'poppered' right pocket - for quick entry.
• Waist loops - to add a belt if required
• Fabric composition: 96% polyamide; 4% Elastane.
• Machine wash 30C
Pearson urban shorts have a tailored fit, designed to be worn with on and off the bike. Sizing is more on the generous side so size down if in between sizes.
To fit waist sizes:
- Small 30″ (78cm)
- Medium 32″ (84cm)
- Large 34″ (89cm)
- X Large 36″ (94cm)
- XX Large 38″ (99cm)