• Breathable and lightweight sustainable merino blend.
• High-wicking for quick moisture transfer.
• Naturally odour resistant for less washing.
• Full-length YKK zipper with neck garage.
• Two easy reach rear pockets, one single zipped security pocket.
• Tailored long sleeve with cuff to hold position.
• Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology for long term durability.
• Pearson finely embroidered logo in white.
• Pearson Rose detail sewn cotton badge for the seal of authenticity.
• Exclusive To Brighton graphic
A midweight Sportwool cycling jersey celebrating a classic route within easy reach of Pearson's Sheen location. London to Brighton is a perennial favourite, mixing miles of rolling hills with testing A-roads. The route sets out from our Sheen store, winds towards the imposing Ditchling Beacon before arriving at the coast. This classic summer cycling jersey is perfect for such conditions, featuring a breathable fabric that wicks sweat superbly for exceptional moisture transfer.
Sportwool is a high-performance fabric that boasts the natural performance properties of merino wool. Soft, lightweight and comfortable merino prevents odour build-up needs less washing and is naturally sustainable. The jersey has a full-length zip and three rear pockets for vital cargo and supplies. Design elements include a Pearson logo on the shoulder, a Pearson Rose detail on the arm, as well as an exclusive To Brighton; graphic depicting milestones along the way.
• fine merino.
• 61% polyester.
• Double stitched tough elasticated hem with light rear silicone gripper
• Double stitched fine front hem for comfort and long term stretch.
• Full length YKK zipper.
A close fitting tailored garment. Distinct styling with the benefits of being made of a high-performance fabric that boasts the natural performance properties of merino wool.
- S – 36″ (91cm)
- M – 38.5″ (97cm)
- L – 40.5″ (103cm)
- XL – 43″ (109cm)
- XXL – 45″ (114cm)
Measured under the arms around the chest.
Need some help? Contact Customer Care for further assistance.