The phrase ‘field day’ refers to military manoeuvres, honing drills to perfection. Our interpretation helps you roam far and wide in extreme comfort. Tested on bike-packing expeditions, the cycling jacket performed superbly on the bike, by the campfire and as an improvised sleeping bag.
Unlike many down products, the 100% recycled insulation retains structure after washing. Created from recycled plastic bottles and coffee grounds, producing a breathable, odour defying, windproof layer by our friends at SCafe. It’s also sewn in, so won’t bunch even with extensive wear. The main fabric is silky on the skin, highly breathable and windproof, made from 70% recycled polyester. It features a durable, woven in, water-repellent (DWR) treatment. Reflective piping on the rear of the hood, back waist and front leading shoulders for extra safety in low light conditions.
A Cordura front panel improves durability, while stretch side panels maintain fit. Main pockets feature a ‘handwarmer’ lining, as does the neck. Two additional ‘poacher’ pockets enable you to ride with a backpack (one is zipped to secure valuables) and the close-fitting, drawstring hood can be worn under a cycling helmet. Elasticated cuffs keep out draughts. Can be worn with a single base layer in exercise conditions at temperatures of 8°C and down to freezing. Add a layer for slumber in the coolest of conditions.
• Breathable and windproof - for performance function and comfort.
• 100% recycled insulation - ideal for 8°C to -0°C. No down, no frown.
• DWR water repellent treatment - keep the drizzle at bay.
• Cordura front panel - for extra windproofing on chest.
• Poacher pockets - for valuables and quick access.
• Drawstring hood - to control peripheral vision when wearing a helmet.
• Elasticated cuffs - to cut out draughts
• Reflective piping - for additional safety in low light conditions.
• Pearson Rose details - for a nod from those in the know.
• Washing instruction 30°C - low energy wash.
• Quick to dry so no tumble dry!
• Outer: 70% recycled; 30% new (both polyester)
• Back: 78% recycled nylon; 22% recycled Lycra
• S.Cafe® eco²sy® 100% recycled insulation - made from recycled plastic bottles and coffee grounds
• Durable water-repellent finish (DWR)
A close fitting tailored garment. Distinct styling with the benefits of a windproof, breathable insulated front.
- S – 36″ (91cm)
- M – 38.5″ (97cm)
- L – 40.5″ (103cm)
- XL – 43″ (109cm)
- XXL – 45″ (114cm)
Measured under the arms around the chest.