Even in summer, it’s possible to encounter what Mark Twain famously observed as ‘136 kinds of weather in 24 hours’. Luckily, the Ins and Outs gilet has been designed for most of them. This highly versatile piece features a quick-drying, water repellent treatment to protect you from seasonal showers. Ideal for cold starts, or warming up during a coffee break, it packs neatly into a jersey pocket. Pearson’s commitment to sustainable manufacturing means the gilet’s fabric is made from 70% recycled polyester. The addition of regular polyester creates ‘mechanical stretch’, for both comfort and excellent range of movement. A full-length zip has a soft, fabric "garage" to prevent chin-chafing, while a zipped pocket keeps valuables secure. Rear vents create extra breathability, while enabling access to jersey pockets beneath. A high collar eliminates drafts and reflective details help you stay seen and safe.
• Ultra-lightweight - easy to pack away in a rear pocket.
• Durable, water-repellent treatment (DWR) - keeps the worst of conditions at bay.
• Windproof - for cold starts and stops
• ‘Mechanical stretch’ fabric - for a contoured and comfortable fit.
• Full-length YKK zip - long lasting and anti-snag.
• Valuables pocket - to key your card or keys safe.
• Rear vents - to maintain air circulation and to access rear jersey pockets.
• High collar - to keep the breezes out.
• Reflective details - for extra safety in low light conditions.
• Fabric composition: 70% recycled polyester; 30% polyester (with ‘mechanical stretch’).
• Care instructions: Machine wash at 30C
• Close fitting garment - please order one size up from your usual gilet size
A distinct style with the benefits of a windproof, breathable front.
As this is a close fitting tailored garment, we recommend ordering one size up from your usual if you would like a more relaxed fit.
- S – 35″ (89cm)
- M – 37″ (94cm)
- L – 39″ (99cm)
- XL – 42″ (106cm)
- XXL – 43″ (109cm)
Measured under the arms around the chest.