Tour Proven. Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
Stages Power R drive-side meter for added compatibility or upgrading an existing Stages Power L meter to Stages Power LR
While not widespread there are some key bicycle models that are not compatible with the non-drive crank arm based Stages Power meter because of interference with the power meter housing, for example, Cervelo's P5 and many bikes with chainstay-mounted brake calipers. Stages Power R offers increased compatibility with these models as well as the ability to upgrade existing Stages Power L power meters to Stages Power LR (dual) meter systems.
• ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
• Active temperature compensation
• Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
• Wirelessly upgradable firmware
• LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
• Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
• Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
• +/- 1.5% accurate in all conditions
• low profile design, with a robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm and phillips head screw • access on the drive side
• Weight: Only adds 35g to base crank arm
• Battery Life: 175+ hours (Stages Power LR, via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
• Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
• Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
• Water resistance rating: IPX7
• Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm