In addition to the lack of external transmitting pods, the Vector 3S pedals now boast even more accurate strain gauge readings of within +/-1% accuracy. Also, despite these improvements, Garmin has managed to improve the stack height for greater cornering clearance. Designed to offer quick installation, simple setup and operation and power training analysis that’s in-depth, the Vector 3S pedals are an essential addition to any cycling athlete’s Garmin ecosystem.
Single-sided power meter
As not all cyclists need the level of detailed analysis that a dual-sided system provides, this 3S model takes a power reading from the left pedal and duplicates it to provide an overall power reading.
• The cutting-edge piezoresistive silicon strain gauges are protected and sealed inside each Vector pedal spindle, requiring • no recalibration or adjustment
• Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
• Measures total power, cadence and cycling dynamics
• Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
• Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
• Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness • devices and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
• Field calibration
• Adjustable release tension
• Battery Type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
• Battery Life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
• Max. Rider Weight: 105kg
• Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
• Cleat Type: Keo
• Q-Factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer
• Stack Height: 12.2 mm
• Measurement Location: Spindle
• Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
• Weight: 316g