Look Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic Ti Pedals offer a stiff pedalling platform, ensuring every watt you push out, is put to work. Designed with a blade retention system which is 20% lighter than a regular coil spring lever, these Look Blade pedals hold your feet firmly while simultaneously offering easy engagement and disengagement. While the pedals come fitted with a 16nm blade which offers a very secure fit, 12nm blades are included, and 20nm blades are available separately if you need even more tension.
Thanks to the lightweight titanium spindle and the ceramic bearings, these pedals spin incredibly smoothly, reducing friction by up to 18% compared with regular bearings. Importantly, the axle is also fully waterproof to ensure lasting durability in the worst weather conditions. As each pedal weighs just 95 grams, the Look Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic Ti Pedals are a perfect choice for any performance road bike.
• Barely 95 grams in your hand, almost unnoticeable underfoot
• Ceramic bearings for those marginal gains, approved by Romain Bardet
• Simply the best power-to-weight ratio on the road pedal market today
Faster & Longer
E• very component, every ball is meticulously selected to ensure the highest level of quality and performance. The balls are precisely calibrated one by one by a machine, down to the micro-meter. They are then ordered according to size in perfectly- adapted rings, with the result that every bearing has a totally unique structure.
• Reduced friction is the best-known and most characteristic advantage of ceramic bearings. The perfectly circular shape and the hardness of the balls combined with ceramic-specific, optimized greases allows for an 18% reduction of the frictional forces applied to the bearing.
• Technology: Blade
• Retention: Installed With 16Nm blade, Spare 12Nm Blade included
• Body: Carbon
• Traction: Carbon
• Spindle: Titanium
• Bearings: Ceramic
• Platform Area: 700 mm²
• Platform Width: 67mm
• Q Factor: 53mm
• Weight (Pedal): 95g