Taking its cues from a most intrepid soul, the Long Sleeve Jersey is influenced by George Mallory, who, in the 1920s attempted to climb Everest in little more than country wear. ('A Connemara picnic surprised by a snowstorm,'' was how George Bernard Shaw famously described the climbing party.) The jersey created in Mallory's honour, however, is, like the man himself, anything but stuffy. The woven, four way stretch fabric has a rip-stop construction, reinforced with an additional Cordura® material for exceptional abrasion resistance. In fact, the jersey is so durable you could ride it through a hawthorn bush. We don't recommend it - the jersey won't tear and it will almost certainly hurt - but hopefully you get the point. The jersey also features tough, reinforced arm patches and an extra chest panel to increase warmth. A dependable staple for both seasoned bikepackers and occasional tourers, the jersey uses Coolmax® technology for excellent moisture movement and the fabric also dries quickly, enabling a swift return to the back of beyond.
• Advanced rip-stop construction for the long haul
• High four way stretch for comfort and fit
• Zipped Chest pocket for easy access
• Internal Drop pocket for valuables
• Side 'poaching pockets' for extra storage and accessible if wearing a rear pack
• High-wicking Coolmax® technology for breathability
• Warm brushed inner for comfort on the skin
• Main fabric: 71% recycled nylon; 16% Coolmax® yarn; 13% Lycra
• Reinforcement fabric: 100% natural Cordura®
A tailored casual fit. Breathable, stay-dry material for riding and presentable top for your everyday.
- S – 36″ (91cm)
- M – 38.5″ (97cm)
- L – 40.5″ (103cm)
- XL – 43″ (109cm)
- XXL – 45″ (114cm)
Measured under the arms around the chest.