Finance may be available for your purchase through V12 Retail Finance.
In order to apply for credit with V12 Finance you must:
- Be between 18 and 75 years of age
- Be either in full-time employment (16 hours or more per week), self-employed, retired and over 50 years of age or be in receipt of an invalidity or disability allowance
- Be a UK resident and must have lived in the UK for the last three years or more
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- Provide your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years
Applications for finance must be done in-store. Terms and Conditions will apply.
Any bike purchased using finance must be delivered to the applicant’s home address. This is a legal requirement when a finance contract is in place – it helps protect customers from fraud and identity theft.
V12 Retail finance offer two forms of financing:
0% finance is an excellent way to spread the cost of payments on your new bike or accessories. Our preferred partner is V12 Retail Finance who may be able to offer you up to 24 months 0% finance on qualifying full-price bikes.
Please Note – 0% Finance is not available on sale, cycle scheme or discounted models unless otherwise stated.
Subject to your eligibility V12 Retail Finance offer:
6 months 0% finance on bikes £700 and up
12 months 0% finance on bikes £1000 and up
18 months 0% finance on bikes £2500 and up
Length of contract Bike cost Deposit payable Still to pay Monthly payments
6 Months £700 £70 £630 £105
12 Months £1000 £100 £900 £75
18 Months £2500 £250 £2250 £125
18 Months £4000 £400 £3600 £200
Classic Credit Finance
To help pay for bikes and accessories on a special offer or on sale, V12 Retail Finance can offer an interest-bearing credit at 19.9% over 24 or 36 months with a 10% deposit.
Length of contract Bike cost Deposit payable Still to pay Monthly payments Total payable (excluding deposit)
24 Months £1000 £100 £900 £44.96 £1079.10
36 Months £500 £50 £450 £14.94 £537.75