A former local resident, Greg’s work has adorned everything from books and magazines to prominent ad campaigns. Greg’s clients have included David Beckham and Levi’s jeans to name a few. A finalist in the 2019 Illustrator of the Year competition, Greg’s recent artwork for the Beck’s brewery appeared on more than 10 million bottles, placing him alongside such artistic luminaries as Tracey Emin and Damien Hirst.
Designed for riding in warmer conditions, this limited edition cycling jersey is lightweight and breathable but built to last. It is made from fully recycled polyester, with a dash of Elastane to improve stretch and fit. Graphics include highlights of Pearson’s local area, including the stags of Richmond Park and Thames swans. A historic milestone, that stands close to our Sheen store, features on the jersey sleeve.
• Exclusive Greg Coulton illustration print.
• 100% recycled fabrics for sustainability.
• Highly breathable to reduce moisture on skin.
• Tailored long sleeve with superlight trim to hold position.
• High-wicking finely perforated body section to keep cooler.
• Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology for long term durability.
• Full-length YKK zipper with garage.
• Three rear easy access rear pockets.
• Pearson logo in white.
• Pearson Rose detail sewn cotton badge for the seal of authenticity.
• Body: Recycled 90% polyester, 10% Elastane.
• Sleeve: Recycled 85% polyester, 15% Elastane.
• Welded elasticated hem with light rear silicone gripper.
• Welded fine front hem for comfort and long term stretch.
A close fitting tailored garment. Distinct styling with the benefits of being lightweight and breathable.
S – 36″ (91cm)
M – 38.5″ (97cm)
L – 40.5″ (103cm)
XL – 43″ (109cm)
XXL – 45″ (114cm)
Measured under the arms around the chest.