Designed for superlative performance when the temperatures rise, these cycling bib shorts owe their name to one William Willett. A proud son of Surrey, like generations of Pearsons, Willett was also the father of daylight saving time. Or, as it’s more commonly known, British summer time, first established in 1916. The shorts are built around an exclusive PhD road cycling pad, created from data gathered during a decade of Pearson bike fittings. Highly breathable, the shorts are as green and pleasant as the rides we hope you enjoy this summer. In fact, they might be the most sustainable bib shorts ever made. The main fabric is made from entirely recycled polyamide and recycled Lycra. The high-wicking mesh is also recycled, while Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology eliminate discomfort. The legs are finished with a Pearson logo and Pearson Rose detail, plus feature reflective side tabs for extra visibility in darker conditions.
• Highly breathable to reduce moisture on skin.
• Lightweight for warmer weather use.
• High-wicking mesh bib section to keep upper body cooler.
• 100% recycled fabrics for sustainability.
• Exclusive 'PhD' pad for all day ride comfort.
• Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology for long term durability.
• Pearson logo in black or white.
• Pearson Rose detail sewn cotton badge for the seal of authenticity.
• Reflective side leg tags for extra visibility in darker conditions.
• Main fabric: 86% recycled polyamide; 14 recycled Lycra.
• Mesh bibs 73% recycled nylon; 27% recycled Lycra.
• Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology.
• Pearson 'PhD' all day fully breathable padded insert.
Pearson bib shorts are close fitting and designed to fit comfortably over a base layer.
- S – 30″ (76cm)
- M – 32″ (81cm)
- L – 34″ (86cm)
- XL – 36″ (91cm)
- XXL – 38″ (96cm)