The expression ‘push comes to shove’ has numerous origins but its meaning is invariably the same – the arrival of crunch-time. These hybrid cycling shorts are designed to cope with whatever your ride throws at you, combining the snug fit of road bibs with looser draped material, to preserve your modesty without the bagginess of over shorts. To meet Pearsons high sustainability standards, the main fabric is made from 100% recycled Lycra. The fabric also features a recycled outer, made from a high-stretch polyester tough enough for gravel-grinding. For maximum adventuring, the legs feature cargo pockets for extra supplies. The bib section is made from recycled Elastane, for comfort and stretch, while the left leg features a Pearson logo. The right leg bears the Pearson Rose, your hallmark of quality.
The shorts are built around an exclusive PhD road cycling pad, created from data gathered during a decade of Pearson bike fittings. For all-day riding conditions, the insert is highly breathable, offering premium padded comfort and support. When push comes to shove, these cycling shorts won’t be found wanting.
• 100% recycled materials for excellent environmental credentials.
• High stretch outer fabric to protect lycra below from thorns and tears.
• Modesty coverage - the outer layer covers contours in the lycra for public appearances!
• Cargo side pockets - elasticated for secure and easy access for phone and food.
• Pearson logo in black on black.
• Pearson Rose embroidered badge - the hallmark of quality.
• Main fabric: 86% recycled polyamide; 14 Lycra
• Outer 78% recycled nylon; 22% recycled Elastane
• Merrow ACTIVESEAM® technology.
• Pearson 'PhD' all-day fully breathable padded insert.
Pearson bib shorts are close fitting and designed to fit comfortably over a base layer.
- S – 30″ (76cm)
- M – 32″ (81cm)
- L – 34″ (86cm)
- XL – 36″ (91cm)
- XXL – 38″ (96cm)