When you have the bright idea of tearing up a fire track or riding through a Hawthorn bush, the Rough 'n Ready shoes are fit for purpose. A collaboration with expert cycle shoemakers Lake, to give you long-lasting comfort, support and durability, a shoe with a recessed cleat mount, a moulded rubber grip over a full reinforced carbon sole. For stiffened support while riding and easy walking when off-bike, plus the option to fit front studs for extreme conditions. Featuring a relaxed-fitting toe box & cupped heel, full leather upper, reinforced toe, front and rear side guards to deal with nicks and scuffs. Exceptionally secure upper to support the foot for hard riding and racing, with enough room in the toe box to prevent cramped toes when stepping up inclines or negotiating hike-your-bike terrain. Equally at home for long days of more leisurely gravel riding.
• Soft leather upper for comfort
• Side Scuff Guards for long service
• Dual Boa fastening dials for optimum tension on the upper
• Recessed sole for easy walking
• Lake Competition 100% Carbon Fiber platform
• Mountain Race X real rubber grip sole
• Full-grain leather upper
• Dual bolt fittings to mount most major brands of off-road cleats
• Helcor abrasion resistant leather panels and mesh with a hook lycra heel lining
• Dual Side mounted Push/Pull BOA L5 lacing system with releasable lace guides.
• Dual front stud options.
• Full lifetime guarantee on laces - they break - we replace!
Standard width for a supported fit
- 42 (7 UK)
- 43 (8 UK)
- 44 (9 UK)
- 45 (10 UK)
- 46 (11UK)