Objects in Motion is the disc compatible version of our popular Just Killing Time. It provides a sustainable position, for racing and longer rides. We can’t be sure Sir Isaac Newton was thinking of road bikes when, in 1687, he alighted upon his ‘first law’ - that objects in motion will remain so until acted upon by an unbalanced force - but this machine would likely have turned his head. Compatible for electronic gearing only.
It's The Little Things...
"Electronic gearing on a comfortable, efficient titanium frame creates a truly exciting machine to ride. Aligned groupsets and wheels are selected to suit the budget, we take great care to custom build every single bike to customer needs and sizing. Expect an extraordinary riding experience."
• Frameset: 3AL 2.5V triple-butted titanium.
• Fork: Full unidirectional carbon monocoque.
• Di2 cable routing: Compatible for electronic gearing only.
FIVE STEPS TO YOUR PERFECT PEARSON
• 3Al-2.5V butted titanium frame
• Responsive, comfortable Pearson House Design geometry
• Lightweight carbon fork